Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yosuga no Sora Episode 1







yosuga



my first impression on this series...



before watching - disappointed

after watching - OMFG!!!







I never knew this would be one heck of a show! They mixed all the starting routes in the first episode, and they made it look that all girls have a feeling for Haru, specially Sora. WTH?! Are they planning on giving him a harem ending? o_O





even the class rep, who's really an extra in the eroge, showed a lot of air appearance than in the game. She even appeared in the opening credits.







BTW the opening and ending theme was nice, even thought they didn't use the original song from the game. I just don't understand the part where Sora is floating in the woods. Doesn't make sense...



And for satisfaction of all people, they made a lot of fanservice. Hooray!!! Hooray for OPPAI!!! Hooray for YURI!!! Hooray for LOLI!!! XD








Personally, I still don't like the anime in terms of graphics. But only the graphics. I mean... this:







But I think I shouldn't bee getting aggravated in this small problem. In fact, I can't wait for the next episode!! XD







Yosuga is <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment