Monday, October 4, 2010

I shall return with EPIC !

I'll be out and saving money for the upgrade of my google account. So yeah, I need 500 bucks that's $10USD and a visa/master card for my the upgrading thingy, tax is included.

I really hate to take a leave now because fall season just started and I just have finish Sora no Otoshimono episode 1 only. It felt bad... and plus Oreimo turned out to be the anime of the season that sucks. When I return I'll make sure that I'll blog the most awesome post you ever read in the entire internet! I swear!

While I'm gone I'll be leaving the blog on the hands of LoliComplex, I just turned him into an admin. I'm sure he'll take care of the blog very well. Anyways, if you want to help me with my account upgrade you can send a donation via donation box. I'll put it up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment