Friday, October 15, 2010

Baka Kynte - Updates

The image above is from the anime called Fate / Stay Night. Stolen from Danbooru. nsfw.

Hi! it's been awhile since I posted some updates for the blog. Well, it's not much for me to keep the readers updated of what's happening here on Baka Kynte. To those faithfully following the blog you might already know the major problem of the storage database, Picasa. So updates, here it goes.

  • 20 GB a year of Image Database Picasa worth 780 php. Thanks to my friend who lend me his master card for me to able to pay the payment needed for the storage update.
  • Hoshin Theme Update - we will be using it now and it may take long for me to change the blog theme because I'm so loving it, specially Star.
  • Google Adsense are up! for those who don't have money you can always click it for support.
  • Loli of the Month return with monthly update by LoliComplex.
  • Donate (PayPal) button is up! so those who would like to donate just like DaTenshi did, you can always just click that button located at the side bars.
The blog list for fall season ... if you can remember we planned out our anime list to blog and some of them didn't even got a post like Bakuman and Star OG Inspector. So here's the update for them.
  • Bakuman - Lyrad, our new author, is assign to make a post about Bakuman instead of me. Well, it's been 2 weeks and he didn't even bother us to inform if he'll continue it or not. Still waiting for his post.
  • The Mediocre's - Yeah, Fairy Tail & Hyakka Ryouran, I've been thinking of dropping the animes since there's no much for me to discuss or share some opinion. And I'm getting bored of the series as well. Give me atleast 1 week to think.
  • Amagami SS - I'm getting tired of Junichi being so gay. I'm thinking of dropping this as well.
  • Star OG - It's butt ugly action scenes that are rip-off of Gundam are just way too face palm so I decided not to make a blog post out of it. 
  • Kami Nomi Shizuku no Sekai - Yes, this turn out to be not so ugly but not so good as well. I'm thinking if I should blog this or not. The episode 02 is out though.
I'll be updating every month for the sake of the readers so they won't bother to send me e-mail or message over facebook. I still want my privacy. So, yeah, be right back.

PS: Thank you DaTenshi for donations :3

No comments:

Post a Comment