Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - Episode 02

I decided to pick this up again because of Elsie's undeniable cuteness. It's too much you can't resist to fap on her. Oh shit I said bad word again, sorry, Ni-ways, I won't put the First Impression label any longer because I'll be following and keep on making blog out of Kami nomi from now on and might continue it through season 2. What? that's like 3 month from now. Yeah, I'll be blogging that as well. So let's proceed!
On my previous post I scrutinize each single detail of the first episode .. it was a disaster .. the episode one disappointed me but episode two refuses to be label as 'suck-shit-episode do not watch!' First, I mentioned about Dokuru, he or whatever he is didn't show-up on the first episode. I guess lotsa people notice that as well and bother to send message like e-mail over the one who's responsible for this anime. Whateber ~
Gangster mom, that's Keima's mom, she suddenly do henshin when she heard from Elsie that she's the illegitimate daughter of her husband. It totally crack me. Come to think of it, in reality, gangster doesn't have good heart at all! believe me!
Animated Elsie is too cute to be allowed though looking past that she’s basically a disaster waiting to happen. It was pretty fun seeing her drive Keima insane with her actions and moeness especially the fact that she’s completely oblivious about all of it. Look how cute she is on the picture above! she'd try to take some blood from Keima because she wanted to be accepted as Keima's imouto
Ugly fish! again! I think I saw something like that on Arakawa Under the Bridge! What? Come again? that's from hell? so Nino get all those ugly piranha-like fish from hell? Just kiddin'. My mom, my real mom, laugh her ass-off on this scene. Didn't bother to ask her.
The target, Mio Aoyama, age 17 Birthday: 2 January, Class: 2-ABloodtype: A, Height: 149cm, Weight: 38kg, BWH: 74-54-77, where did I get that? Wikipedia :3 She's known as a rich girl on her school. However her dad passed away a year ago and now she's living in an apartment right next to a mansion, I think it's their previous house. Ok that makes everything so interesting, this is plus one! ... I was wondering if they don't have money why bother to have car? gasoline could kill you!
The ending sequence was also pretty good featuring the girls that have and will be introduce later in the series though manga fans will fret to how much this adaptation will cover, well at least for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment