Friday, October 15, 2010

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls - Episode 02

Ok, Hyakka's way of censoring the ecchi scenes are enough for me to blog this, plus the battle scene and darkish of the anime as well. Ok, again, god damn it, can't rid that mannerism.Set it aside, as far as I know, well, it's actually obvious, Jubei has a double personality one is the master swordsman and the other is the one who give as face palming fanservice. So yeah, we've got another idiot heroine anime again.
Master Swordsman are supposedly all females on this anime. I totally do not understand how this come but on this particular anime women are way too p-p-powerful than man, ok, that, I said it. Pweh! I kinda feel that this is actually true ... wives nowadays got jobs while their husbands are sitting their lazy asses, just like what I'm doin' right now, at home. Not to mention the emofags~
Muneakira Yagyuu, the guy caught up with lotsa girls, he ain't good lookin', he's a good man and every girls hot girls to be eggxact loves him. A total common harem anime. I-baffled.
Giga counters are present on this anime. They could measure your powers just like on DragonBalls. Thanks to Freeza Corporation.
Apparently, Jubei-chan has nothing to much to do on her hands ... she's just here to make sex with her self claimed Onii-chan, Muneakira. Nothing more nothing less.

I'm running out of words to say again so here's episode 02

The verdict, yeah, for the lulz, I'd say this is one good episode. It's a mediocre what do you expect? Fanservice, ah, yeah, they haven't cross the line yet of uberyuckyfansabisugrabboobsdipshit so it's totally fine. Oh yeah brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment