Friday, October 22, 2010

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge - Episode 03

This weeks episode was all about Nino and Ric's relationship. Every relationship has trials so it's just ordinary to have quarrels and such. Like this episode, Ric discovered Nino's secret hidden under the sofa. He didn't intend to look inside of it but Ric can't help himself and tried to play the stereo. I'm actually suprise that tapes are still existing despite of our generation.

Lesson learned for Ric. Curiosity kills the cat. He got caught red handed by Nino. Nino do this crazy henshin Jockey (l4d2) like pose but it's more like Hunchback of Notre dome. Sorry for lacking of references but this is all I came up with. Hunchback because she went to an electric post and be friends with the birds and the owls! in broadlight! fuuuu !! ~
One thing you must keep in mind when courting a girl is never take lines from a movie or magazine that you've seen or read. It never works. Especially if the manga that you read was full of Neko languages.
I really like this episode because of 'new' facial expression that Nino shows us. I mean she's always expressionless nothing much to see from her. But now, look, she's drown in sadness, pain, and anger. Oh Nino~ she is so mystical.
Hoshi! you fucking twat!~ you're the one who makes Nino cry! not Ric!
Welcome to the Slumber Part Under the Bridge, featuring Nino, Stella, P-ko & Maria. Of course Maria is my favorite among them because of her enormous size of chest which makes me want to fap everytime I see her. I wish I could have a wife with such size. Meh~
The issue, about this scene, girls nowadays intend to be more superious than guys. I just noticed it while I'm observing the 'society' that I'm currently residing. Ah. that's how I understand about the scene of Stellla and Sister on her hand thingy.

Episode 03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ric as bishi?! he looks more like Chad from bleach and he looks so gay inspite of the muscles.
That's one smexy kick from Maria, Ric.
Ah~ this is a heartwarming scene of Nino saying she just don't want Ric to leave her. Ric started to cry, grab Nino and hug her. gyaboooooo~ end of blogging.
Hate you Ric for betraying me!

No comments:

Post a Comment