Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - Episode 03

Wow, I am totally loving this series. I think I must say my thanks to Qari and Da Tenshi for eagerly convince me not to drop this series. It's actually good if you give it a shot. Ok, so here it goes.
Previously in Kami nomi Keima and Elcie tail Mio after Keima got busted and they found out that she's not actually rich and she's just living in an apartment right beside a mansion. She was rich before but her dad, Mio, died in some reason that lead them, Mio and her Mom, to live in an apartment with the chauffeur. Even though they were poor Mio still try pretend to be rich and makes the chauffeur annoyed and take his leave. It give me a smirk when the chauffeur put on a taxi sign-like over his car to, atleast, have a job.
The chauffeur rush outside and Mio tried to stop him. Keima & Elcie startled. Elcie henshin to a garbage can leaving Keima on the air. It made me a bit tense when I'd try to put my shoe in Keima's situation. Mio saw Keima and try to cover-up what Keima just saw. I am suprise how Mio handled the situation fluidly. I guess that's how rich people do things around them. Well that's may be only apply for 2D's not in 3D's err.
Our great Divine one come-up with a great idea. Keima grab the chance of Mio's being helpless because she doesn't have anyone on her side. Keima's plan is to be her chauffeur, on the next day he was dress in a uniform with some cap. There's this Elcie symbol there and it's weird for me. Doesn't she, Mio, saw that? Ah well,
Another Alps no Shoujo Heidi reference. It's getting more and more popular nowadays. Don't know why they keep using Heidi as a reference. I'd watch it. I totally understand everything 'bout Heidi and still don't get it. Ah well, I'll just give it a shrug.
The Cart - the two first cart is understandable but the 3rd and the 4th one are just way too inhuman. I was like holy shit that's a Zaku warrior's head his carrying with!
She's cute when she's smiling :3
Ah~ ! What Delicious Flat Chest this is, truly indeed very well made. Ah. Can't think much for this one. I just could gawk on her the whole day. Ah. Ah. Ah ~ Laugh out Loud. Keima did all the work here, I must say I am surprise that he has a good taste in dresses. I just have a question, is this the same dress in the manga?
Ok, that's it Keima, get the hell out of my screen. I don't like to see some otaku face blushing! It gives me this creepy idea that whenever an otaku make blush he's actually thinking perverted stuff.
Elcie is cute in maid outfit. She's cute! She's moe! and she is LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elcie show up in a maid outfit makes Keima startle again and try to ask wtf is she doing here. And they started grabbing each others arms and that made Mio jealous. She grab Keima with her and start teaching dance lesson. Ah~ how stupid Keima is for not knowing the basic step in dancing. Oh, I forgot, he is a dumb-ass in physical education class. My bad. Talking about Mio, she's such a tsundere :3
Oh great our Diving one got virginize in his hand. What's next?
It didn't cross to my mind that Keima will actually be more offensive this time around. Well, I didn't read the manga so pardon me for being an ignorant. Set aside, rich people is really easy to manipulate with if you are a pretty boy/girl. No further questions! that's how I understand this scene!
Ok! The vial!!!!!! it's here again! - After they kiss the loss soul go outside. Don't ask me how. That's just how things work on this anime.
As usual after Elcie caught the loss soul everything about Keima and the target will be memory erased. And that is the most ugly thing about this series. I agree with Elcie if Mio's memory didn't get erased it might be the start of great tsundere story for Fall Anime Season!
Truly like this Mio Arc. We will get to see the next girl on Keima's fall in-love with the dweeb list. But who cares about that! all I wanna see is Haqua du Lot Herminium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for season 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment