Saturday, October 9, 2010

Motto To Love-Ru - Episode 01


Aaaahhhhh ~ !! Yui Kategawa. She's my favorite in To Love-Ru ... who would have not get in-love with her tsundere attitude? And plus her well endowed body, it's sugoi bishi desu-no! Ah in this weeks episode of the sequel of Saki Hasemi's manga To Love-Ru you could see great development in terms of animation and characters and blushing which makes the character so radian. I wonder if there asses are blushing as well. I would love to see that.


The first half of the episode was all about Yami the golden darkness. There's nothing much to say because it's all about fan-service, nothing more nothing less except of the love churva and being not-friend-of-no-one because she's a fucking assassin from Deviluke dipshit . What the ef? I just said a gay lingo. xD. Well, as for me, she's so adorable, I wish I could have such kawaii imouto that can be violated every time I get lonely. Sigh.
It's  not what you think. Rito is just being controlled
 by someone who's much hentai than him
Plot-sucks. That's all I can say about Motto To Love-Ru as of now. Since there's actually nothing to see about this series but if you like bust, panties and perverts this show is definitely for you.

Rito this is not a misfortune.


Animation & Sound-wise. As I stated earlier, it's good. Everything looks so shiny unlike the previous series of To Love-Ru. It's HD err. Textiles, trees, etc or what-ever they call it. Thumbs-up! Yondaime approve! Fucking shit I'm getting lazy again!

Is wet

Impression so-so. It's good. It's ecchi. It's good. Laugh out loud. I'm running out of words to say about this fansabisu animu. But I'm definitely watching this show just for the sake of my Yui, my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment