Monday, October 11, 2010

Sora no Otoshimono Forte - Episode 02

Who gives  shit? as long as there's boobs go for it!
This old geezer is the root of all the perversion Tomoki's deeds. And thanks to him we have Sora no Otoshimono. Ok, now, I'm sure that I will blog this series because everytime I watch this fucking effin anime I totally ending up laughing my ass off after watching SnOF(Abbreviation of Sora no Otoshimono Forte).
Our hero got enlighten
This must be a lesson for all adults out there. Do not teach anything stupid to young ones. They will carry it until they grow-up!

Oh Yeah! The OP enters
I kinda don't like the opening song of Sora no Otoshimono Forte. Still like the the previous one. It's sound cute eh.
This is monk Tomoki
Tomoki decided to join the monks in Zen temple to get rid all his earthly desires. I totally do not understand what's with the baldy headgear, I think he just want to feel that he's one of the monks with that dumb-ass hair style.
This is Angeloid type Delta Astraea.
Sora no Otoshimono episode 2 got massacred by white censorship!
Image that need to be inspected are the following:
Sugoi-ne?

Obligatory Screen Captures that need to be peek.
Tomoki remember about his old man, the two above image. Tomoki just reach Nirvana, a powerful aura surge from his chibi body and started to let Astraea see the Six Paths of Tomoki's perversion.
Jigouko / Hell Path
Heaven Path
Animal Path
Warrior Path
Human Path? 
The God Path - Unbeliever Die!
What do you call this ? Dick Popsicle, I assume, lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment