Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yes, Late, Sorry *koff-koff*



Yep, LoliComplex has been scolding be about this for 2 weeks, and Kynte noticed it too. I've been out for 2 weeks for 2 reasons. First week is thanks to the abnormal workload and consecutive overnights I had to finish some school stuff. Second week is the result of the first week, which includes me having colds, flu and fever for the whole week.

Well, there is another reason to add though, and that is my lack of "that-which-must-not-named" software that enables me to get screenshots off the animes I watch. LoliComplex introduced it to me 3 days ago, and I'm still figuring out how to use it through him...

Now that I'm getting a bit better, I'm composing my 4 or 5 posts for MONDAY. Yep, 4 or 5 posts. I've been out for two long weeks, so I need to somehow get back on track. This is what I plan to post for next week...

1) Bakuman Ep 1 - Truth and Reality
2) Bakuman Ep 2 - *I forgot the Episode Name*
3) Devil May Cry 5 / DMC
4) Tekken Tag Tournament 2
5) Tekken X Street Fighter
6) Defense of the Ancients 2 by Valve
7) Project Diva Arcade- Still on location test
8) Ar Tonelico 3
9) ...and if Kynte permits me, Claymore Manga Chapter 108

I still have a lot in mind, but I forgot some titles. Hopefully, by next week, I've learned how to use "that" software, and how to make friggin' gif's.

Once again, I'm sorry to my admins and readers. Hope I can still be forgiven. Ehehehe...

See ya on Monday! XD


Isn't Azuki cute?... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment