Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shinryaku! Ika Musume! Episode 2 ~de geso!

LOL I love this episode! Unfortunately, I can't do clean screen caps for this because FFF Peeps's video's kind of dirty...so it sucks. Still, I'll do my best to post pictures and gifs as possible.


Nakama ja na ika? (Aren't you my comrade?)



Ika Musume - messenger of the sea, and Lifesaver Arashiyama Gorou - self-proclaimed "protector of the sea". They both love the friggin' sea so why not become companions? Not! Because Ika Musume is such a selfish loli who doesn't want anyone besides her to rule the world. End of explanation.

Ima wa na ika? (Aren't you going to celebrate?)



I dunno how old a common squid could last long, but I'm pretty sure that Ika Musume's lifespan is longer than that of a squid, or longer than an average human. She doesn't know what birthdays are for and how to celebrate it. Poor Ika Musume, she doesn't even know how to blow a candle.


Asoba na ika? (Won't you play?)

Eiko's childhood friend, Sanae came to visit along with her pet dog, Alex. Its the first time Ika Musume had seen a dog, and out of curiosity, she immediately demanded to have the same treatment as Alex but was toyed around by Chizuru.




After then Eiko and Ika Musume visited Sanae... and eventually, Ika Musume got toyed again, this time by Sanae via Cosplaying.



No comments:

Post a Comment