Sunday, October 3, 2010

Loli of the Month - Shizuku

I guess you've already seen this on the right side of the webpage. We've had Alice Maresato, Ryuugu Otohime, Mitsuba Marui this august then none after that. I've been bugging kynte to update this for some time now but it seems that its hard for him to handle all things at once, considering that we have to prepare for the final exams next week. So I suggested that I'll take over this part.

What's a loli?
well, for starters, think of it as a cute, lost grade schooler you meet in the middle of the street carrying a very large backpack, wondering which way is her house and you can't help but think that you should take her home... to YOUR home.

What does a loli look like?
In my standards, it has to be flat-chested, although it doesn't have to... A short, fragile looking body is another aspect for being a loli. And one thing's for sure. It must be a GIRL - Biologically. What's the point of ogling over somebody if it was a trap? bleh~

What's with the loli of the month?
To continue our BK traditions, and to share you my libido..err I mean my interests, I have to update this each month with different loli characters that more or less, will fit the said month as appropriate as possible.

Why am I so into this?
Hey, guess what? I'm LoliComplex!!

then, moving on...



From the omamori himari series, Shizuku. Her whimsical, aggressive attitude turn lolicons in heat. Good thing she's a mizuchi - she can control water as she desires. And she's more than willing to smother you until you get soggy as an old hag. She's the ideal loli in this rainy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment