Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - Episode 04

Ok, in this weeks episode, we've seen the adaptation of Vol. 03, Chapter 17 - A Drawing That Must Happen. Well, frantically speaking, I didn't enjoy this episode much, why? because I hate side-story. That's also the reason why I dropped Naruto Shippuden from my list. Anyways, atleast we saw Keima's passion for gaming. Although it doesn't make any sense, referring to the scene where he 'Keima' jot down the selections in the game, I mean, is he the only one who got that kind of idea? Ah! who cares! it's just me.
So what do we have here is an artificial girl from the game (Kureyon - Sora no Art), Asuka Sora. She reminds me of the characters in Aria because of her dress and hair. She likes to draw. I don't have much to say about her. I pity her because she got trap in some stupid game. Sucks to be her.
Bugs could bring destruction to the game and make heroines ugly. This would work if 'he' wears a witch dress or sorta. It's halloween! I forgot. That's a he right? because in the manga the 'guy' is a fatboy. Correct me if I'm wrong.
This scene, it's a perfect example of society looking down upon nerds.
I prefer this dress then the white one. It's like a demon in disguise. Liek teh pose :3. So moe.
Oh so yeah, nothing could beat Keima when he turn-on his capturing god mode. After spending almost half a day playing the Kureyon-shit-game he finally caught the poor heroine. It's still not clear how he manage to caught Sora, but who cares! He finished it! but it got forgotten!
Screw the IT's!

No comments:

Post a Comment