Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 02

I was thinking . . . Is this really worth blogging? I mean the whole thing here is one hundred percent same to the light novel and there's no much thing to discuss with . . . it's because I hate Touma and Index's pairing. Well, I guess I just have to drop this until the Biri-Biri's arc come out and get my Delicious Flat Chest dose of Misaka but for the last post for this arc I guess I should make one but I ain't go further into explanation because they already spoon feed you guys on the anime. You are stupid if ain't understand whole situation. God!
Those magic spell cast are just way too damn long to release the Amakusa already got the target and escaped. I totally do not understand the flashyt things for casting a spell. I baffled :) Innocentious is pretty cool though.
The loli fan-service scene totally lost their appeal to me ... I'd rather imagine the things in the light novel than watching this adaptation. It's too facepalming! I hate this episode! end of blogging! This ain't cute at all! those who fap on this . . . you're small time.

No comments:

Post a Comment