Sunday, October 10, 2010

Otome Youkai Zakuro - Epsisode 1

Otome Youkai Zakuro... or Demon Maiden Zakuro. When I heard the name i was fascinated about it. But it turned out to be a josei type of anime. Ah, the depression! No loli either!



Demons and Humans live together in this world. But as expected, they're not really being friendly. At least they're not hurting each other. So the humans thought up of a peace agreement; to live with the 'spirits' harmoniously. Three soldiers were tasked to reside in a certain house filled with spirits and four half-spirit, half-human. What will happen if one of those soldiers are dead scared of those spirits?

...so, enough with the synopsis. The action scene was the only enjoyable part of the episode. I wish to have more of it. And less romance ...eck


My opinion: Nothing bad, nothing good either. But I guess I can't fully judge it without watching the rest. T'is perhaps my worst pick at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment