Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Episode 02

There's No Way I'd Go to an IRL Meetup with My Sister

I'm so hype, I'm so hype! Ok, yes, I'm gonna blog Oreimo from now on. Everything about this anime is just super awesome. Can't think of a word to describe it but everyone saying that this is the best anime for fall season, it didn't cross the line of brother-sis-con-dipshit. No more question Bakuman lovers! So now I won't put the First Impression label now.
First, the opening, it's wonderful! the animation is just great & Fancy, the song sung by ClarIS titled IRONY is just.. I don't know .. it just give me this heartwarming feeling everytime I listen to it. I think it's touching my inner otaku self. I already have the copy of the song by the way before Oreimo started airing but didn't bother to post it over some website like Youtube or what-ever.
Let me point out the scene where Kanako look down on the male otakus inside there classroom. I personally experienced this particular situation. Usually girls will look down on you if you like anime that is not included in the big-trio, Bleach, Naruto & One-Piece. So basically if you want to have a normal life in your school days you have to keep it secret. If you can't hide it then that is when being a "hikokomori" enters. Hikokomori is shut-in's by the way. If an otaku feels that he is being ostracize he/she might turn onto a shut-in. In fact most of the girls thinks that otakus are bunch of failures which may sound true for me because the only person I know who is successful being an otaku is Danny Choo.
I feel Kirino for not letting anyone know that she has a guilty pleasures with eroge and cute animes. I know the feeling of you want to talk about your hobbies and likes but no one bothers to listen because they don't know What the Ef are you talkin' about or it's unrelated to their interest. Feels bad man, feels bad.
Kyou-chan <3
Kyousuke decided to his little sister. He suggested Kirino to join a Social Network Service (SNS thanks to Manami. Oh! speaking of Manami, Kyousuke is referring to Manami when he said "Grand Ma's Old bag" it was hinted last episode, he said to Manami "If there will be a contest of being a simpleton you will definitely win Manami /blush" something like that :P, because grannies over Japan are simple. I'm talking about the way of living.
Welcome to Akihabara! It's a pilgrimage for otakus to go to Akiba / Akihabara. It's a holy land for us. For those who do not know what's with this place it's a certain place, a district rather with lots of store of anime (BDR, DVD, Figmas, Anime Wallpaper etc.), A restaurant with cosplayer waitress and lots of sex toys /whip. Kirino got in to the otaku girls united, the community that she joined, luckily they will have an IRL meeting at Akihabara.
I like the symbolism that they made for this episode. The scene where Kirino is being ostracize because the people in the group thinks the way she dress, she's not an otaku and time goes by the ice melt ... Kyousuke is watching over his little sister ... he's like "Damn! that's my little sister talk! to her or all she done will be put into waste!"
Meet the new two girls, cross Ayase & Kanako out!, Saori Makishima (CV: Hitomi Nabatame) and Ruri Gokou (CV: Kana Hanazawa). I'll stasrt with Saori. Saori is a tall, big, a stereotype with a fashion statement of an old otaku. I found her character annoying because she was like "I envy you Kyousuke because you have such a kawaii imouto, I wish we could switch places".
Ruri Gokou a.k.a Kuro Neko-shi (Black Cat) of the All Together, Otaku Girls (An SNS Group). She has a long straight black hair neatly cut at the forehead, white skin, pointed eyes, and a birthmark under her left eye. She likes to cosplay as Maschera ~Lamentation of the Fallen~. She loves to dance caramelldansen secretly. One of Kirino's so-called otaku friends. If you check MAL you'll get the same description about her because I was the one updating it! Anyways, she really stand out among the female group because of her dress. I like her because she's not just a cutie but she also have the brains. Seiyu-wise, can't believe it's Kana Hanazawa who's doing the voice. I must say ... I am impress.
The debate between Kirino & Kuro Neko is a total win. They were throwing trash to each other's fandom. Kuroneko's statement about moe character is absolutely true! - Your moe and whatnot is just a trick to detract your attention from the plot hole and what your show really is. I'm gonna use this when there's a moe lover for sure!

The Episode 02
------------ Kyousuke Kousaka - A New Born Eroge Lover --------------
Like this expression
Last thing. I'm hoping that this show never go to the incest path ... it will just ruin everything. Thinking 'bout the last chapter I read 'bout Oreimo. Ok! no spoilers!

The is a subject of debate so better watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment