Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fairy Tail - Episode 51

Yeah, I picked-up Fairy Tail again from the drop section. So yeah, you might be wondering why did I pick it up again, well there's just one reason and it's because of the new animation that has been made for this weeks episode which I think much better than before. Ah well, it's good, and it's gotten better because it's all about Lucy's episode. Ah, I really miss her. love the new eyes. heh.

Magnolia in twilight. It is then a single man arrived. It's oddly quite in Fairy Tail guild. Natsu and Lucy was just hanging around whining 'bout anything, well Lucy is screaming for her rent fee though. While talking about getting a job from the request board Lucy felt someone is looking at her.
On her way home she felt that someone is stalking her. Apparently it's her dad, Mr. Hearfilia in corporate attire and a tattered cape. I think it's actually dumb to wear a corporate attire if you are poor beggar. I mean it doesn't fit your standard in society, may be he still holding his pride high. Set it aside, after the confiscation of Heartfilia's railway the Heartfilia was facing a great debt that leads Lucy's dad to give all what they own, private properties, everything as collateral damage. So yeah, Mr. Heartfilia is just an ordinary poorman wandering across the globe waiting for something good to happen, he came all the way to Magnolia just to see his one and only daughter Lucy and after that he'll go to Acalypha.
I agree with Lucy here, what kind of warped sense of travel expenses does he have in his mind? 100k jewels are just way too high for a travel expenses. He's just gonna cross a town and viola, it's Acalypha. Don't ask me how did I know the details that's just it!
Acalypha, where you can find the Love & Lucky trade guild. It's the guild where Mr. & Ms. Heartfilia first met and got pregnant. I found it cute when they name Lucy after a broken signboard of the guild. After that they leave the guild and start over again as a business persons.
Lucy, Ah yeah, Lucy Heartfilia, she's not just beautiful she's good hearted also. After hearing that there's some hijack happening over Acalypha guild she abruptly rush to Acalypha. I could talk about Lucy all day long all over again. Especially the new animation that had been made now. It's just than she became so exceptionally pretty, sexy and kind. She's a virgin, she's young, she's independent . . what else could you ask for?

So yeah, let's feast ourselves to this screen captures!!!!
Gah!~ Elza is such a horse.
It's the prelude of the Oracion Seis Arc, I wonder who's the 6 blah-shit guys that fill the Seis, Seis is number Six in Spanish, as far as I know. So yeah, end of blog. Gonna blog Kami nomi probably tomorrow. Perhaps I should eat first my lunch heh :D My brain is not working anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment