Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Re: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Episode 04

I promised you guys to make a new good episode of Ore no Imouto so here it is. Just like Qari said, I am jealous of Kyousuke, because I don't have a cute imouto to violate. That's just great Qari, you don't have to put it on my face. Hate you! Laugh out loud, Anyways, I am getting it back all that what I have said in my previous post 'bout Oreimo, it's not the down fall yet, because there's a horde of wincest lover scattered across the internetz so I think the series will continue to be popular. Oh by the way over MyAnimeList, the rating actually went-up because of episode 04. Wow, can't believe they love the ecchi scene.
Let me start with Kirino bitching Kyousuke. Yeah, Kirino is annoying bitchy in this episode, but this series is view in Kyousuke's perspective so I just came up of this questions. Question 1: Why didn't he talk back to Kirino everytime he got treated like a doormat? answer, because he cares for his imouto or we can say Kyousuke loves Kirino, well, it's not yet clear what kind of relationship they have at the moment or is it just love for sibling or it level-up. It still vague. Question 2: If I were Kyousuke, why am I putting my all for my little sister? I mean she's not the girl I'll be with for the rest of my life. He should askin' himself this right now. However our good big brother is just . . . I don't know. facepalm.
I really like the subtle of this episode. When Kirino and friends were 'insulting' Kyousuke for being so plain Kirino suddenly Kirino became silent. It gave me this idea that Kirino cares deep down in her heart for for her onii-chan. Thus the new wincest story was born!
Oh Ayase, why are you friends with bitches. Well, for those who screaming for Ayase x Kyousuke I'm sorry to say but there will be no Ayase X Kyousuke for you because Ayase is a yandere for Kirino, I think she like Kirino or something. In the end of the episode 04 when she saw Kirino and the 'otaku' friends plus the brother and unravel the guilty pleasures of Kirino, good brother Kyousuke butted-in again and take the bullet, he tell that it was him who influence Kirino for playing ero-games. Gah~ a reenactment of the previous episode, 3.

Kirino thinks that Kyousuke is manly and thus she fall for her brother. I assume.
Yes, the trip and fell down over his sister scene is a facepalm as always even though I watched the episode for 6 times in a day and still counting. Lol. So, yeah, again, crap, So yeah, this scene is not just a fanservice for wincest but it's actually significantly important to Ayase on how he see Kyousuke, well, just like I mentioned earlier she learned about Kirino's hobby and Kyousuke takes the blame for influencing Kirino for having a bad habit so now she thinks bad to Kyousuke and the scene where he fell down on Kirino is actually an act of molesting. Or to say~
Look! it's Kate the Unlicensed BladeWorks! (Original: Fate / The Unlimited BladeWorks)
Oh KuroNeko, why are you so ~HHHNNNGGG~ Death by Moe. Thanks for Amagami SS for giving me a wonderful presentation lol. Death by Moe. fuuuuu~ Set that aside, how could someone couldn't like her? I mean she's cute, that surely is, she's good in games, that's rare for a girl, and her witty comments is just . . . faints. Expect bitch-slugfest next ep: Ayase: Kirino, why do you befriend such weirdos? Kuroneko: Why do you look down upon us you stuck up arrogant bitch? Fucking total win!
One of my fave scene of the episode. Kirino stripping Kuroneko's coat! so kawaii! I prefer with a coat though.
For the last touching of this post, I was just wondering if Saori take-off her eye-glasses change her clother . . she might be much prettier against those two otaku friends. She also got the bewbs and the curves! We must have that scene! So, yeah, BRB making blog post for Fairy Tail :D

No comments:

Post a Comment