Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Panty, Stock & Garterbelt - Episode 01 (Is your dick ready for this?)

All images are stolen from Sankaku Complex because I'm too damn lazy to get screen captures. Cut me some slack please.
Is your dick ready for this? Panty, Stock and Garterbelt that was the ingredient to make cute henshining strippers but Japtot accidentally added an ingredient, and that is "Gainax", and thus Panty, Stock & Garterbelt was born. PSG (abbreviation of the title) dedicated their lives to give fan-service and have sex with many men as possible. Cut the loony introduction like PPG!

Panty, Stock & Garterbelt the character henshin forms, specially Stocking (that's the name of the blue haired one) reminds me of Rika Furede of Higurashi that heats up my forgotten desire of doujin of hig. I'm pretty sure that this show will love by LoliComplex. If you're a big fan of PPG & Love strippers with supah powahs you'll definitely love this.

I can sense fandom!

PS: I' can't wait for Kynte's post for Oreimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment