Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shinryaku! Ika Musume! Episode 3 ~de geso!



Aren't you afraid?




I'm kinda jealous that Ika Musume is innocent when it comes to ghosts and spirits. She made a very distinct explanation about it too. Quite a motivation coming from a squid hahaha. And I didn't know that squids can glow o_O


she's knda cute when she's glowing...
...they just dunno how to appreciate...>w<


Aren't you my natural enemy?




But too much innnocence may render you stupid. She explains that she's only the second top of the aquatic food chain. I LOLed at the part when she sees the inflatable banana as a monster XD - her expression was so pitiful XD ...and on how she swims without using her auspicious tentacles.


Ika Musume's vision of those inflatable animals

she's really freaking out its so cute!


Aren't you new?




Saitou Nagisa - new co-worker at Lemons beach house. And the only one that's afraid of Ika Musume. Ika Musume's very enthusiastic now that she'd become a source of terror for one individual. But despite her goal and form, she really can't stop being a normal squid.






PS: I dropped the romaji translation thingy at the titles... I'm not sure if I was translating it on the right way as I hear it. BTW FFFPeeps are too shy to put some honorifics on their name LOL ...Its pretty weird whe I read "Little Ika" instead of just only "Ika-chan". No offense to them but, yeah... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment