Monday, October 18, 2010

DMC/ Devil May Cry 5, changes, lots of 'e


Looks familiar eh? Yep, this is the new Devil May Cry that will follow Dante's adventures and his demon-slaying epicness...

Limbo City? Where the hell is that? In hell, perhaps...
Hell policemen, that sucks... XD

...oh, wait. Let me rewrite that... This is the NEW (entirely new, did I mention new?) Devil May Cry (DMC) to kick the PS3 and XBOX 360 consoles. Take a look at the trailer...



So, I know that you have been shocked or disturbed or whatever after watching the trailer. You'd probably be thinking, "what the hell happened?". Yeah, I thought that too. Just to explain things to you, Capcom stated that this Devil May Cry is a complete REBOOT of the entire franchise, meaning that everything about DMC will restart all over again. Flame wars have been spreading around the internet about the reboot. Still, the victor is undecided...

...what I don't understand is Capcom's reason for changing Dante. Capcom, along with Ninja Theory (their new "sidekick"... I mean studio) stated that "What's cool before isn't cool anymore". They also stated that Dante is all about coolness and stuff like that, and Devil May Cry deserves more "maturity", more "dirt" so it would fit the title. Quite true, Cool is not equal Blood and Gore, but the hell with old Dante not being cool. They even went to the extent of saying that "if you put the old Dante in a bar, he would probably get laughed at". I remember a reader commenting "If you put the new Dante in a bar, he will be laughed at. Hell, he might even be kicked out of the bar for looking like a juvenile prisoner."... XD

Character Design: Good (except for his smoking, I don't like smokers)
Gameplay: I don't know. If the trailer follows the gameplay then... IT SUCKS!!!
Trailer: I've never seen a Devil May Cry trailer gain more hates than likes on YouTube...

I dunno, maybe we just have to wait 'till the game comes out. Hope it still rocks.

Get rid of that stick, you moron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment