Friday, October 15, 2010

Arakawa Under the Bridge X Bride - Episode 02

Arakawa Auwnder tho Buridgu, Buridgu, - episode 2 was so fucking hilarious I totally laugh my ass off while watching it for 24 minutes! Same as usual, the episode has many episodes! divided into mini episodes they became episode 2. So let's start!
Amazoness, they are actually women but they don't look like women. They develop this humongous muscles like China ' the wrestler ' (google it) for god sake. And this Amazon or whatever has tengu subordinates costumed with a thin bra-like thing, I don't know what they call it, and a mask just like tengu's. The part that made me laugh the most is when the Amazon tried to convince Ric that she is actually a highschool girl though she didn't look like one because she has a huge body ... the joke here is, just like what I said, amazon are meant to be women.
I was intrigued about the golden box of Amazoness and her tengus. They treat it as a treasure but when they open it for Ric sake ... it was just an ice cream, lots of ice cream. I was like wtf is with the ice cream? I totally do not understand it :s. After letting Ric peek, I started to laugh because she said 'oops don't look at it for too long this our treasure' rofl. It's totally random but I don't know, it made me laugh out loud. It's crazy shit!
Ah~ about the ice cream. I tried to search about the ice cream thingy and luckily I found out that Saitama has this huge company located over the place. It's Akagi Nyugo. Akagi Nyugyo is a large ice cream company based in Fukaya(Saitama). They make the famous Gari-Gari-kun ice-pop that tastes like soda, or other flavors. I still don't know what's funny about it. Probably the ice cream is just ancient for the neighborhood.
The second half is about Captain. Captain discovered the secret hideout of the Venusians, and that would be Nino, and now he task himself to throw away the Venusians out of the Earth. That's just his imagination though~.

Captain bears some resemblance with some gundam pilots with his hairstyle and outfit. He really look like Captain Herlock but the color of the coat is totally different same as the hair. So, I believe, he's just a rip-off of gundam pilot of I don't know gundam whatever he is.

Screenies ~
Nino on her sleep walking. 
Crazy shit henshin Nino! Is she really doing this weird stuff
everytime she  went outside for her every night sleepwalking? 
The bubble (that's some phlegm) is Recruit, he's the master of Nino.
He's controlling the entire body of Nino by I don't know and
the antenna is supposedly the medium of there communication
Ninozilla!
Captain: I want to fight!
Captain lose to Ric what a dumb-ass. Shit I'm talking non-sense again. Captai feel helpless because he can't do anything to save the world against the Venusian. 
We will help you Taichou.
Don't worry Captain a bunch of weirdos are here to help you. Despite of how they look they're actually good on violent stuff.
Hallelujah!
The eccentric club was formed. A nun dressed assasin on top of the picture waving his hand this looks like a new found religion doing some charity work.
The special attack
Of course they won't harm Nino because she's damn hawt in different way.
Eat some raw fish will ya
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC
PS: Sorry didn't bother to blog episode 01. To damn lazy to do it :3. 
I dropped To Love Ru by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment