Monday, October 25, 2010

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Episode 04



Argh~ I can sense the sudden down fall of Ore no Imouto. It started great and lead to incest path. I really don't like incest because I, personally, don't have a cute little sister so I won't put in action all bro-sis-con lesson that I could acquire for this show. But I will still blog this one out because there's no much good show to watch this season, Milky Holmes is good though. Kudos for AIC in animation, this series has the finest animation that AIC done so far. So yeah, nothing more.
You see, trip and then grope scene is just way too damn old trick for fanservice and it's worthy of facepalming like it was. Surely, it's just an anime adaptation of the light novel and just like my reaction now, I throw up in my mouth just a little. Atleast Kirino is wearing a good pair of panty & bra though compare to the light novel illustration though. Laugh out Loud.
Our good big brother, Kyousuke, is taking all the bitching of Kirino. Anyone would get annoy by a spoiled little sister like Kirino. Yeah, she's cute but who cares 'bout that if your getting doormat! You must be a masochist!
I'd try to think what's with Kyousuke. Why is he didn't talk back to Kirino and there's no other route to think, he has a little sister complex. I was wondering if Kirino feel the same, she's a tsundere, we will see on Volume 07. Lol, argh~! Can't help it anymore . . . gonna spoil now! Yeah! Kirino has romantic feeling towards to her brother, Kyousuke!
I'll just hit my head with this keyboard of mine just to forget the incest part of this episode. So yes, let us talk aboutAyase. Ayase, she's exceptionally beautiful, smart, kind & open character. 'Does she have, atleast crush to Kyousuke?' that is what is playing on my mind right now because she ask for Kyousuke's cell number. Ah I guess Kyousuke's harem got another member eh.

Nice legs ~
Episode 04


Very well potrayed. That's the only thing I could say in the comiket. Base on what I've seen in the television, internet and such I must say it does really look like one. lol. I haven't been in a comiket, yes! I am an ignoramus when it comes to socializing! I hate crowded places! I hate stinky people! I hate prick nerds! I hate to stand and wait for store to open! So comiket is a big no no for me.
A little-blonde girl in Tentaclulz dress. What's with this dumb-fuck-outfit anyway? it's so unrealistic. Speaking of unrealistic I couldn't see her nipples! what's with this game?! Is this Kabod online?! their dress got removed when they are getting hit. I would love to make a 99 hits if this isn't just an all loli characters.
I'll just use Kure Neko since the show doesn't reveal what's her real name yet. Kuro-Neko, yeah, her playing style is just like mine . . putting the joystick in between of index and middle finger. It feels more comfortable in my experience. So, yeah, that makes me pro as well! lol.
So overall, an average episode, I'm still hoping that the anime adaptation will take other route. I am hoping for Kyousuke x Manami or Kyousuke x Ayase. Ok, the twist in the end, Ayase caught Kirino and the gang at the Comiket, Let's just see what will Kyousuke do to save his beloved little sister, Kirino. Blargh~

No comments:

Post a Comment