Friday, October 15, 2010

Fortune Arterial - Episode 1

I used to be a part of the translation team of this game. But then it got abandoned long before as I was able to see the raw routes for Shiro Togi. But then I heard from ANN that Fortune Arterial was going to be animated. I hope that the members will continue to finish the translation patch of the game.

I finally watched it! They'd gave me good impressions so far, the characters look much better than the visual novel, and the phasing was nicely done as to Yosuga no Sora. Good job AUGUST! *thumbs up* XD

Like any other visual novel, different types of girls are focused in the story as your target. Then entering their routes depending on who'd you want to fuck -err...hehe

The athletic type
Being an eroge gamer, I must say that their flags are very easy to hit. Oho, and I was right! Kanade, being Kohei's osananajimi(childhood friend) makes it a whole lot easier. XD

The onee-san type

I'm not really into the mature people. But Yuki's smile will put you to ease. Not to mention her breasts! Large boobs are a must-have for older people like Yuki, except that she's the younger one.

The loli type
These are special cases, probably the most complicated flags to muster in the game. Take Shiro for example, she's a servant of the church so you don't see her very often. But hit all of her flags and you'll be a happy man. I am.

The tsundere type
What they say is actually the opposite of what they really feel. I assumed this was the type for Erika. She, being the main heroine of the story tend to have a lot of misunderstanding with every situation given. I can feel it.

Ahaha... Shiro's so cute! Honestly, twin-tailed lolis are the best!. As well as Kanade, I love her bubbly attitude. I enjoyed watching this the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment