Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kynte - I think I'm rushing my blog posts, especially OreImo

I just noticed that I'm rushing things up again and as I read my blog post and compare it to other anime review I found it 'suck'. I mean I could cover as much wider just like I did for Oreimo's post (the ep. 1 & 2), I guess I'm stretching my arms too much so I could cover as many series as I could and it would turn out to be bad blog post so I believe that I should really have to drop some of shows that I'm covering. I will limit my blog post into, atleast four anime series no manga's anymore. I'll be blogging Oreimo, Fairy Tail (Since the animation changes), Amagami SS & Kami nomi. So yeah, better quality anime blog review is a must. Need to enhance my writing skill. Thanks for moral support fans. lol.

I'll try to make a second part of my review in Ore no Imouto's episode 04 and try to discuss and spoil some of you guys. Sorry for the bad review, try to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment