Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Episode 03

Sorry I was out yesterday didn't have a chance to post Oreimo because I was with my girlfriend datin'. So, yes, here's my Oreimos post for episode 03. I don't have any idea that Ayase was a model. The author didn't say she was a model, I guess this is just an add-up for the episode but who cares she's as gorgeous as Kirino.
The pantsu shot is so unnecessary ! it's facepalming.
Oh so, yeah, now you've opened your eyes how real otaku talk. The scene above of Kirino talking with Ruri is your best example going through all the plot stuff and animation, real discussion about a series. I would love to have conversation with such type of person.
Now it's clearly stated here that Kirino doesn't have any 'romantic feeling' towards to her Onii-chan, Kyousuke. She just wanted to have a little sister, she thinks little sisters are cute that you could do anything with them because they're gullible. Don't know the feeling. I personally don't have lil sister.
Oh yes, collecting CG's ... 99% for 5 days! Kirino must be really professional. Ah I haven't play any galge games so I totally don't have any idea what to say on this lol.
Kyousuke be careful with Manami she's actually Ritsu in disguise! lol.- This scene where Kyousuke is out with Manami and Kyousuke was saying he is sleepy due to circumstances over his house, Manami suddenly decided to let Kyousuke sleep on her lap. Ah she's to plain! ~

I've been in many forums discussing Oreimo and something bothers me. The fans are screaming for wincest, Kyousuke and Kirino but I still prefer childhood friend to lover thingy. It's just that they wanted to have a wincest part because Kirino is cute and they wanted to have such an imouto to fap on all over again. Gah~ that really sound disgusting.
Keeping your hobby inside your home is really tough specially if the parents thinks it's a bad influence. I have this friend with the same situation, he was indeed an otaku, he even skip school just to watch animes and hentais he really such an idiot for doing that. His grades fell down to the extent he got kicked out from the school thus his parents decided to threw him away to their province. But in my book he's one hell of otaku I wanted to be. Loli-kun know this guy, he is my best buddy and partner in crime.
Dad find out about the R-18 stuff! In the manga the throwing the astray scene got cut. Kirino left rushing outside the house. The 'flag' scene made me lol. Those are eroge lingo~
Ah Kirino is still such a cutie even though she's mad. Look she's venting her anger to the drum game thingy. I forgot what they call it but I'm pretty sure I'd try to play that game. I was horrible when I play it. lol.
This ungrateful naive tsundere girl is just too facepalming. Her Onii-chan is just concern about her but look what she have done. She punch Kyousuke! you fucking bitch! If I were Kyousuke I will definitely smack her face to the drum game!
This scene is lacking although I like the cry scene of Kirino. What I mean is that they remove some good scene that could add to the melodramatic scene in the restaurant from the light novel. But it still works totally fine for me.

The episode 03 -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That sums everything about the scene of Kyuousuke with his father. The falcon punch is not that epic as I was expecting for this episode. Totally dislike this kind of father. He just wanted his sibling to do what ever he told no more further question that's it! I totally can relate, my mom is like this. She's irritating.
We've seen Kyousuke's manliness. He did save his little sister. That was totally unexpected to him to do just like what his mother's reaction did when she talked with Kyousuke outside the living room. The scene where there's an option poped out from nowhere like an option from galge is a pretty creative way of what Kyousuke should do. But still, this scene is lacking. They could add the inner thought of Kyousuke about the R-18 thiny. But again, the whole episode is entirely great! There's like gazillion of discussion that you could brought with with a single episode.
The last part of the episode was surely win. Kirino finally call Kyousuke aniki. She's a tsundere after all what do we expect? lol. After hearing that Kyousuke finally said the title 'Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai ! ! ! '

I don't know what should I call it ... I'll just stick with OP~ it's cute just cute. Period.

PS: In asian countries everything could be solve by just drinking beverages or wine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment