Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome our new writer Dr. Zombie

From his name itself, he loves zombies some of us hates it but who cares about your feelings anyway since we are lack in members here in Baka Kynte I recruit someone to blog Seikimatsu Gakuen and Bleach. I hope he do his job very well.

I edited his post because it's not an introduction for god sake! but let's just hear what he supposed to say
Gay Warning! - If you're a gay don't click it! you might scream like a girl! and we hate to hear it! Thanks! PS: we do not mean to offend or racist those who are in third sex.


Spoiler:
Spoiler!
























You like barbeque -- what's not to love?



When I was a kid, I'd sit in my bed and stare out at our moonlit backyard thinking, "wouldn't it be scary if there were 100 zombies out there?" I'd agree with myself that yes, it would be scary, and then goodbye good night's sleep. Now that I'm all grown up and a discerning horror-movie viewer, I can be more clinical in my approach: There are all kinds of zombies out there, and a smart girl should be able to tell them apart at a glance.



oh yes!

welcome to a new realm!












-Dr. Zombie





You are dying. Twenty seconds ago your heart and breathing stopped and your pupils became fixed and dilated. Your brain cells are in a state of panic, trying every trick they know to get hold of oxygen and glucose. An electroencephalogram (EEG) would show no electrical activity in your cortex, the thin outer layer of your brain. You have flatlined.













As usual, a young, inexperienced doctor is first on the scene. They’re fitter and faster. There’s only time to confirm you’re not breathing before starting 30 chest compressions followed by two breaths into your mouth. A cart arrives with a defibrillator, the electric-shock machine, as do a few older, less fit doctors. The machine is not, sadly, one of the sexy, telegenic ones with paddles and George Clooney shouting “Clear!”
more?



Spoiler!



PS: Dr. Zombie you ate alot of space on your posting keep in mind that we don't want the main page to fill with non-sense post. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment