Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chikakute Tooi Kizuna

Chikakute Tooi Kizuna
Artist - Cam

Plot - Incest so I'll give it a 8/10. The story revolves around Kensuke and his little sister, Kana. Their parents got divorce when they were kids with unknown reason. 10 years after Kana was sent to her big brother and the jamming session has begun.

Art / Graphics - 7/10. Kana bears some likeness of C.C from Code Geass but she's more daring of course this hentai stupid me. The guy looks like Shirou Emiya from Fate/Stay Night. Huh! guys like him get all the good girls.

Lines - 5/10. So fucking lame I have read so many times the lines that have been used here in this doujin. Some of the translations are wrong. Need to fix this.

Sex Scenes - 7/10. If my memory serves me right thgey only did 3 or 4 stunts and 2 cums. That's bullshit

Overall/ Stiff Meter - atleast it give me the stiff heh. An 83. 75

No comments:

Post a Comment