Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Highschool of the Dead - Act 08

The Dead way Home

I accidentally downloaded the HorribleSub and the copy was really horrible, all I can see is white stuff on my screen. Heck? I can't see the fanservice! So I decided to re-download the episode using GG Sub, they are using AT-X copy so it's not censored ... so hurray fan service! But HorribleSubs subs is much better than GG, I think.

The main highlight of the episode is Busujima, Saeko. Yeah she was so awesome in this episode! the a la Matrix scene where Takashi started to shoot Rei's rifle or what-ever they call it and Saeko tries to evade the bullet so she started dancing around the bullet, and the floppy bewbs! man that was hilarious. It was jawdropping and at the same time drooling. Good fanservice MADHOUSE. Oh I just remember reading some blog that I have read awhile ago complaining about the fan service, I don't think they went over board on this episode. Compare to the previous one's this not too much I guess. And plus the content is ecchi why are we complaining! PS: Fuck you :)

I got struck by oddity again ... I got annoyed when they could just jump-over the wire-fence-thingy. I mean there's a Humvee beside the fucking wires why not just climb-up on the fucking Humvee! I guess they panicked that's why. The hell!? that's why zombie films are always at the bottom when it comes to ratings because of the idiocy of the characters.

Preview: Moar Busujima, Saeko to cum! I mean come!!!!
PS 2: it's not a game console dumb ass! for the finale I'll just sing a song for you guys, 
Raw Raw Raw ya Bawt La la la la ~ fucking xhit!

No comments:

Post a Comment