Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Milky Party!


Milky Party!
Author & Artist - Morizono Milk

Plot - 10/10 Hilarious is the right term to describe this bizarre world of Milky Party. Yes, cows bears some likeness of humans and they wear bra too. And it happens to be a girl. How cool is that?! I would do the same thing as the guy on the story did if I have a sizzling hot cow like that.

Art / Graphics - 10/10 Cute cow girl. Cute blushing scene it's all cute man so I gave it ten because of cuteness

Lines - 10/10 Fucking funny. I laugh my ass off while reading this on my couch fucking great.

Sex Scenes - 8/10. It lacks a bit of it. Sure I love the bewb stuff and the likes but still he just cum once. I am not gay!

Overall/ Stiff Meter - it didn't give me a stiff but it gave me entertainment so it's a 97.5

No comments:

Post a Comment