Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls - PV's



The story takes place in Japan in the early 21st century, in an alternate reality where the Tokugawa Shogunate has remained in power. In this reality, student councils are tasked with oppressing schools. Yagyuu Muneakira is a high school student who rebels against his student council with the help of girls who've had the names of famous samurai heroes passed on to them.

I finally get my hands on Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls Promotional Videos. I got some a bit problem in uploading the videos because of slow internet connection on laptop but patience is virtue! Anyways, I didn't know Hyakka is an ecchi anime so it really caught me off-guard to see some naked girls killing each other while tearing there clothes off heh. Really really nice, the graphics reminds me of Katanagatari and Aoi Bungako ... I think I'll give it a shot and try to make a review on this ... this blog needs fan service!

Note: This series will be air on fall 2010 season of animes. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment