Monday, August 30, 2010

Mitsudomoe Episode 8

Episode 8 is out! Well... Nothing much to say here I guess, since I just laughed, laughed, and laughed in every little thing that happened ever since I watched this freaky anime! XD

What amazes me is that Yabe-sensei always assumes just about everything out of the ordinary!
...and now he thinks Hitoha hates him for being an otaku, what a bastard. She
only wants to talk about Gachi Rangers desperately... Poor Hitoha T_T
Hitoha BAKA face. LOL

Talk about Gachi Rangers, Futaba sang her Oppai Song!! XD


Ba-ba-baba-ba-ba-baba-BA!

A B C then D E F,
I say that bigger ones are the best

and they may call me crazy and say I'm a mess
but there's nothing better than F-cup breasts!

G H I then J K L,
Always on the lookout for the perfect melons
flying into action like a Gachi Ranger
there's no danger for me!
If I could just have one wish before my final rest,
I'd wanna play hide and seek in a boucy jiggly forest!



A-cup, B-cup, little itty bitty cup, all the way to a monster G-cup!
Two bees walking through trees wearing nothing but pink crew tees!
Who agrees that eeing these out in the breeze puts you at ease?
Like pineapples grow on trees and never ever come in threes.

Bees-bo-bees-bo-bees I'm on my knees!
My sensei sees that overseas or on the trapeze they
always please!

So just say please my expertise requires no fancy degrees
I guarantee MY nominees will make you freeze if you give a squeeze!

Ba-ba-baba-ba-ba-baba-BA!

A B C then D E F,
the first time I saw I was speechless
I'm Gachi serious about coffee cups and coff-E-cups!

G H I then J K L,
I'm Gachi obsessed with all kinds of breasts!
Someday I will have some of my own...

...That took a lot of time, but I actually had fun typing it!
*note: that didn't actually happen. XD

I think I skipped a few episodes...but oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment