Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fairy Tail - Episode 43


Defeat Your Friends to Save Your Friends

The battle royale of Fairy Tail wizards continues. Yes, there's a lot of boring scene here on the first half of the show. I'll just take few screen captures of this week episode, but ! but when Gajeel shows up it gets a bit interesting another but he can't go out of the guild headquarters because of Freed's stupid runes. I think the rune's rule is no wizard scavenger or something? Ooops! I mean Dragon Slayers can't pass through. Come to think of it I thought Makarov can read those fucking runes eh? And now he's asking why can't Natsu pass! Fucking what?!


The Raijin tribe is mobilizing. Evergreen defeated Elfman and other Fairy Tail idiots. Freed defeated Reedus  and Alzack as well, Bickslow defeated Gray because he cheat! That gay who loves to show-off his tongue man that's disgusting. Anyways, it turn out to be interesting somehow when Gajeel shows up, Eh wait?! I said this awhile ago ... Geez~ Ok, he was at the bar inside the headquarters digging some pile of metal I guess?he loves eating those as far as my knowledge can brought me. And yes, he can't also get out from the guild. While whining about why can't the two Dragon Slayer go out Natsu decided to go to stage to release Erza for being petrified he was heating Erza up and Erza stone figure suddenly got crack and Natsu got nervous, he might kill Erza! he really is an idiot! thank god Erza's left eye has some kind of magic trick or something that lessen the magic effect of Evergreen pertri-blah-blah and now she's back to the show. And the light of hope strikes on the Fairy Tail guild.

What's more Mistogan ish finally came back from his shitty work! man the second strongest in Fairy Tail! and Erza, Titania of Fairy Tail plus Natsu and Gajeel! Next week episode will gonna be aweszum just like me! Fucking yeah! I'm loving the word fuck it's just too flexible to use. You can use it as an adjective, adverb, verb blah blah. So fuck ya!

Preview: Eh all I can see is Erza and fucking Evergreen. That's just fucking bullshit! I want Mistogan to fuck-up Evergreen 'til she crawls back to Fairy Land!

No comments:

Post a Comment