Saturday, August 21, 2010

Amagami SS - Episode 08

Morishima-sempai fansabisu partu!
I kinda miss her ~ I love the dress... tight is good ... it will make you fucking sexxeh.
"I think I should wear my fancy panty"
Now I learned that Kaoru is still wearing those panties with bears. Is she preparing to have sex with Junichi? that would be something lol.
Next: Cliffhanger, it's bad for man you know?
We need Miya's WINcest Arc!!!!

I hate this ending. 


Tanamachi Kaoru's Final Chapter

A new arc in Amagami SS has ended. Wait! I though it was just started last week !! :o my bad. Anyways, for me, this is kinda boring compare to the previous arc... I mean Kaoru's teasing was just .... I don't know ? .. may be lame is the best word to describe it. She even wear fancy pantsu ... I'm sure she would like to show it off to Junichi. They should have sex on that night.

Is it just me that wants this to go to the world of ecchiness? it would be awesome I think. Based on cute graphics this will sell alot of money ... why not go thar?

PS: I still prefer Morishima's Arc ending than this because atleast we know that they got married unlike this ..... Nah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment