Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi - Epi. 08


-Ookami-san to Nezumi no Yomesagashi to Yappari Buta wa Kouiu Atsukai
-The Wolf, The Search for the Mouse’s Bride, and How Pigs Should Be Treated

WTF is this pig doin' in my screen?! I puked when I saw this shit piggies! And what's with the fucking movie eh? And they have gas-mask ? What the hell? Set that aside. OP enters.

Mokashi, Mokashi! Laught out loud. I'm gonna blog this one out since Loli-kun has no internet connection over his house lol again. Well, I'll just make it quick I am still following this series althought this is not my top priority ... well I guess it can't be help. xD. This week's story is about Nezumi Chuutarou and his search for his bride for his up comming 12th birthday and his annoying butler Hammel a.k.a Sebastian. Speaking of butlers the mangaka or whatever she is of Kuro-SHIT-suji is now being deprive on her blog over her site? I don't know much about the details but it's all about watching free on some free stream anime websites sorta ... Ok. Whatever!

I found alot of parody on this weeks episode you can see some below :D
I hope you enjoy though~

This made my day! Epic cameo's are epic! I saw Taiga Aisaka, Kawashima Ami, Kushieda Minori (Toradora), Misaka Mikoto, Uiharu, Saten (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun) it would be much more awesome if they added some few lines from the original voice actresses of the said characters :D hihi ~ .. Uuuhh the last one, I don't know her but she's familiar. Ero games? I don't know heh.

I think this is from Gundam 00? I saw this ! Im sure of it! It's Anew and Lockon (brother) in somekind of other dimension thingy. Instead of the MG: 00 cast they putted  Tarou x Otohime! But where is Setsuna! LOL. Well, I didn't see this one coming lol.
My favorite part of the episode. I totally laugh my ass-off when he said LOOK FOR THE BEWBS!
Pointers to review: Ancient wisdom to look for in a wife! - Look for the BEWBS!! All men love enormous boobs and Futaba as well.


Otogibana's specialty menu, double millet dumplings desu! The dreams and awe of men are folded well within Momoko's humongous breast! This line really crack me up It's all because of "Gravity"
Everything on this world are getting pulled down because of this natural phenomenon GRAVITY
- Even those beautiful boobs will eventually sag becoming naught but a shadow of their formerselves
- counter attack by the less fortunates
Mazui you did a great job! Thumbs up!
I have learned that there's one miraculous form of boobs immune to gravity and it is flat chest. They can stand tall and without blemish, like a wall unshaken by the wind. That is hilarious.

Im too tired because of laughing while doing this post heh~ to end this Nezumi end up with his childhood friend Uika.

And, last .... disgusting, eye irritating kissing yuri-scene of Ookami-san and Ringo BLAGH!
My heart hurst T^T

Overall: A good episode is always a must watch :)

1 comment:

  1. That Butler Rocks! The different things about flat chest and the booby! ^^ and How he Torment all the girls in this episode!

    ReplyDelete