Monday, August 9, 2010

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Chapter 08



Still don't have title.

Ah yeah thank you pure scans for translating this wonderful manga Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai TL: There is No Way My Little Sister Can't Be this Cute!. Really appreciate it. I hope I could help by giving you some donations at least a couple of bucks I guess.

What if you have a little sister with good looks,  top student at school and talented even at sports? you might think it's fucking to not true. In the chapter I have learn that she doesn't have the looks she also good at the said earlier and plus she's and otaku. How cool is that? Reminds me of Alodia. Laugh Out Loud. Yeah, having a daughter like that could rise the ego of the parents. Kyosuke's mom was very happy because the neighbors are talking about her otaku daughter who is having a hard time dealing with people being so good at school and plus having a pretty face not knowing she has this alarming hobby, I must say, of collecting Incest-sorta Ero games.

Kirino is somehow manage to have friends at the Get-Together-Meeting, namely Saori and Kuroneko-shi. Good for her. That's a great sign for her. Kyousuke thinks that his job is done for her little sister but on the next day something horrible happened ... Kirino got caught by her Dad with her Hentai DVD collections. For me ... it's not bad for a girl to have such things I mean she's at the adolescence age so her curiosity mete must be tingling heh.

Anyways, post send, my Ruri Gokou description over MyAnimeList got in to their screening shit thingy. The hell! it took for them 3 weeks to double check it! See the link here>

No comments:

Post a Comment