Monday, August 23, 2010

Mitsudomoe - Episode 4


Thank God its free day! I'll be able to do my works so BakaKynte will be updated at last... I hope.

This time its all about breasts and panties.

I knew Futaba was a boob freak but I never thought she was a breast artisan, until I've watched this episode. She draw perfect body figures emphasizing the breasts itself. Not only she can draw Yabecchi(with breasts of course! XD) but also drew an extensive H-cup that was complemented by Mr. Principal for drawing such outstanding breasts. She even won the art contests and such.


Another thing that surprised me is that she really cared for her sisters. When she broke the Mitsuba's pencil case, she sacrificed her dojo uniform just to replace the broken one and gave themselves a pair of dogi pencil cases. All's well and ends well if only Hitoha hadn't rejected the pencil case.


Satou and Chiba takes part in the episode too. When they goofed off in Mitsuba's room(though the trpilets share the same room) taking the bear panties and played soccer with it until it ended up in Satou's head. He was mistaken for a pervert, and Chiba just made it worse, confusing Futaba to wear the panties 'cause it makes Satou happy. It ended when Satou was tring to remove Futaba's panties(actually its Mitsuba's) and Mitsuba saw it.


I really laughed at the sfx 'kumaaaa!' when the panties are being kicked. And also Mitsuba's expression when Yabecchi shouts "Will someone draw me normally?!" she replied "What's that supposed to mean?!" and when Chiba said that girls rooms have bad vibes she shouted "Then go away NOW!!" XD

No comments:

Post a Comment