Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mitsudomoe - Episode Two






This episode consists of four segments. Futaba and her cold, Kuriyama-sensei's urine problem, visiting Nipples, and Mitsuba cicada hunting.

Healthy people have strong, elastic snots. Futaba proves it! Denying the existence of cold weather, she still wore her dojo uniform which leads to her cold. Then in class hours she sneezes around Yabecchi's body - even making him spin when she rolls out her snot.


At one incident Futaba and Mitsuba went to the Nurse's Office to check Mitsuba's condition, along with Yabecchi. By that time the campus were collecting urine samples from each section. Due to Kuriyama-sensei's airheadedness, she slips and splattered urine samples all over the floor(and on the three). Not only that but also she mistook it for disinfectant, milk, and eye-drops.


Its just a little but I'm beginning to like Hitoha. Why? I dunno, must be because she's the cutest among the three. She likes Nipples(the hamster) pretty much she visits Yabecchi's room every sunday just to see the hamster. I got LOL'd in the part where Hitoha manages to blackmail Yabecchi in saying "I'm always watching over you!" ...leaving Yabecchi crying on his bed.


Is it just me, or I heard something like "totejite totejite" or"sweeee....." when Futaba and Hitoha were walking. Anyways, a well-thinked plan can also be backfired. An example of this is Mitsuba trying to catch a cicada for Futaba, she actually thinks of Futaba's total despair when she 'accidentally' stomps Futaba's cicada. But actually, she can't kill any cicadas given the situation.


Arrghh!! Midterms is finally over! and I just finished reporting but I didn't expect there's still a lot of school work to be done. I even don't have time to eat dinner. >w<>

For now, here's a sponsor screenshot I took in episode two!


No comments:

Post a Comment