Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Highschool of the Dead - Act. 07



「DEAD night and the DEAD ruck」

In the very first second that shows-up on my screen is Takagi having a good sleep while she's having her good orgasm. You could see it on the screen capture that I provided above. After that the producers dish us some good appetizers, the ladies of Highschool of the Dead. Yeah! everyone loves fan-service but just don't overdo it. It's pretty damn annoying. I found the fan-service of the episode face palming and horrible in every five minutes you could see a lot of bouncing bewbs, a glimpse of vagina and many more. I counted 24 fan-service, what's your count?. The production team really putting the ecchiness of the series up to the ceiling that many perverts that watching this series are feasting over the ladies. I couldn't imaging those horrific faces. Anyways, I really love the cinematic effects that they made on episode seven. The zombie-got-run-over scene, reminds me of Left 4 Dead, the first season. I'm starting to like Takashi, he really looks like Lelouch in my opinion. Fat-ass rambo is really bad-ass when it comes to shooting. Personally, I wish I could be like that so I could shoot down those people in our government. We have zombies too here Philippines but they are alive and do not eat brain but instead they eat money, our money to be precise. Set that aside, stupid me heh.

I was so annoyed and at the same time felt pity over Alice. Her dad got killed protecting her. Those idiots at the house who killed Alice's dad must die too! I mean, we, viewers, already know the fact that there are zombie scattered all over the place of HOTD anime and there are also survivors who are desperate needs help and come to someones house begging to let them in or atleast his daughter but instead of helping them the people inside the house stab Alice's dad and die, and letting the poor kid outside with zombies accompanying her. What the fuck is wrong with you people! Those people are worst than zombies! Those people are just showing the ugly side of humans!

Matching with the manga, I would say I'm impress on how they made this one out despite of overkill fan-service it still worth watching. I literally jawdrop when I finished watching the episode with my nee-nee and lil bro. If you'll not focus on the lines on the scene of Takashi giving Alice a piggy-back-ride you won't understand that she is peeing on Takashi's back. Talking about timing, is this really the right time to take pee? lol. That really crack me up. For me they should lessen the fan-service of the anime, it might ruin it.
PS: Alice is pretty cute .... love her voice it really fits her. The new OP is good to ears, I love it. Takagi is having some love storm sex dream with Komura heh. Now we know~ . ED 07: Title - fuzz, fuzz by: Kurosaki Maon


Preview: They will cross the river and meet up with Takagi's parents. That's not a preview, it's a spoiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment