Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Amagami SS - Episode 06


I am so sorry that I took too long to make a blog out of this. Kinda have a hard tme in real life heh. We've got midterm examinations and I think I did well so back to blogging heh. First, I could wait to watch this episode when I saw the preview of the episode before this - it's all about kissing the right spot. The anime has kissing fetish itself and I believe that this anime is giving us fan-service although we didn't get much to see panties and cleavages, you know what I mean that we usually see on other fan-service anime. Thus, it's still fun to watch. I kinda find the fan-service coquette, I guess lol. I personally experienced a bit perversion and eagerness to know what will Junichi might do to Kaoru because normal guys would take the chance to get in touch to the gates of Aphrodite. I totally laugh my ass off when Miya accidentally saw her brother violating his girl friend at the library. Miya: "Ero nii-nii ~". She might probably saying "Nii-nii you should do that to me too" Grrr ~. I wonder what part of woman's body will be the next target of our awesome guy Junichi on the preceding arcs. Comparison between this arc and the previous one kiss-tease-thingy I would say I'm gonna pick Kaoru's Arc despite of Morishima, which is my favorite character on Amagami SS. I really enjoy this much than Morishima's arc because I don't have much of leg-fetish so .... so nah I prefer belly button.

It's still vague for me to see what will happen next or where will this kind of relationship going. From what I'm seeing right now it's like Kaoru is just clinging to Junichi to sort her problems with her family, or that' is how I understand things here. /unsure. To summarize it or atleast give some idea what is it ... if you haven't watch it yet ... Kaoru saw her mom dating some guy and on the other hand she's doing part-time job to be able to help her mother for their daily living and that's really really painful, I think. Yeah, that's really painful. I kinda feel sorry for her /sob

Preview: On the last arc this is supposed to be a swimsuit episode but it turns out to be not. Lol. fail.
Note: Miya deserves her own spin-off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment