Monday, August 30, 2010

Highschool of the Dead - Act 09

Act 09 - The Sword and Dead

OMG! - I think I'm cumming! Let's cum together Busujima-sama! In the previous episode Busujima and Takashi got separated from the group and take another route to get to Takagi's house or mansion rather. As they go along with their venture it seems like zombies are everywhere even though they passed the fucking bridge. Thanks to that we got our fan-services of my beloved Saeko-san /wub/.


That's a woman you know?
Busujima Saeko a senior and the president of the kendo club. A calm and very gorgeous woman ... just look at those child bearing hips of hers it could make a man fall to her. She reminds me off Senjougahara of Bakemonogatari, she's my crush before but Saeko is much win that Hitagi. I mean Hitagi doesn't have those big bust. I think she doesn't even have one! I mean it's small! For feisty screen captures to feast on! I have all of them for you guys >:D  Above image - Below image are contains ... you know ~




Why is Takashi putting those tits into oblivion!!!! :O ! Is he checking it if it has breast cancer? fucking what! stop violating My Busujima-sama >__>  ... Wait, I just realized how awesome would it be if boobs would really behave like that. Holy Shit!


Some blast from the past rapist scene that needed to be inspected.

Dark Moe + Blades +Higurashi Face= Win!
This is only apply for the girls. I have learn that you should wear a similar pair of bra and pantsu to look like sexier and do not wear those kindergarten pantsu's! curse those girls who are still wearing those fugging ugly pantsu!

For finale ....
Epic Line

I'm WET

Overall: This is my favorite episode of HOTD so far with my favorite character got exposed and have some epic win grope I can't say much. It's fucking awesome!

Preview: We might not be able to see good fan-service for next week's episode sigh. I didn't get some screen caps because I'm too lazy to upload it. Cut me some slack will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment