Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 9


I missed this... Though I hate to say it, but I may have to pass on the next entries to someone else due to those damn freaking seminars... sigh... hope not.

As for what I have watched... its a pool episode, and all I saw is OPPAI... lots and lots of OPPAIs on every segment of the episode. >_<



But thanks to those LOLIs and some pitifully flat-chested girls that kept me sane for the moment. XD

ah, flat chests... paradaisu!

Whoever thought that Shirayuki Himeno - the one who won the Miss Otogi Contest on episode 3...


...and Akai Ringo, are blood related!

What's more, they're sisters from the same father! O_O

lolis...moar paradaisu!

Ringo had done something unforgivable to Himeno in the past. Feeling guilt, she ran away from home and started to live in a dorm. And though they go to the same academy, Ringo had always avoided her. For three years she kept doing that until... Argh! Just watch the frickin episode!


Fairy Tale Involved: Aladdin

I think there's another fable/myth/tale/legend/folklore/whatnots imitated in this episode which depicts the plot of the episode itself, but I don't seem to know any fable/myth/etc to match it. Feel free to point it out! Thanks ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment