Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Highschool of the Dead - Act 06


In the Night of the Dead

The much anticipated episode of Higschool of the Dead has finally come. Yeah! almost the whole episode was full of fan-service, humongous oppai desu is love /wub. The episode starts off with getting-ready-to-take-a-bath scene and a dog *barking*,they will eventually became comrade on the preceding episodes, if they will follow on what is on the manga. Forgot his name xP. The awesome OP enters.

Satou Shouji! you made an awesome anime character illustration! need to read your other doujins!  After the OP ... it's all about the bath-yuri-scene. I would like to give credits to the one who is responsible for who made Marika-sensei's bust as a water gun. You are so damn creative man. Slap my face, came back to my senses. Yes, I don't have much knowledge when it comes to guns and shit so I'll just leave that aside but on what I have heard from my friend who is a gun-lover ... he said it was like real  great job. Heh. Busujima-sama, I love you. I like how the voice actress did her voicing at the bath scene. heh. Really really love that part, she was moaning .... her thin lips that look's like strawberry and a blushing elbows. The hell man! the hell!

I kinda don't like the part when Takashi and Rei talk about Hisashi ... because Hisashi is like this and your dense like that and this and that .... Fuck you Rei! you are a fucking bitch! Takashi is pretty dumb to devote his life to Rei, if ... just if I were him I'm gonna go with Saeko-san.

Cross match of anime and the manga. They add some scene on the anime... it works for me. Love the animation of this weeks episode. Superb!


A new OP! I wonder what Takashi and Rei doing >:3

Preview: We will finally get to see Alice Marisato and a heart stopping saving scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment