Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tamayura (OVA) - Episode 01



It's all about taking pictures and moe characters here in Tamayura. From the director of Aria the Animation -Satou, Junichi comes a brand new OVA series that surely gives you a bit relaxation feeling while watching this anime. Tamayura is the bright light effects that could be found in a picture like round-shape light or something. I don't know how to make an impression for this because I totally don't know where to start ... so here it goes.

The character is pretty fucking cute I must say. I'm definitely putting this on my loli-fapping-book. Set that aside, Fu-chan, the main protagonist of the story she's a bit weird and clumsy and she has a fondness of taking pictures.  Her favorite model is her neighbor's cat Momoneko-sama. Ok, she's calling it "sama" that is weird and she's using her fingers to make a rectangular shape just like a camera on the first episode. I remember doing that when I was a kid lol. Ah good times good times. Her friend Kaoru who love to tease her bestfriend Fu-chan. Maon, she is a weirdo well I guess that's what you expect from a bunch of weirdos hanging around at the town hmmm.. Norie, Maon's translator sorta.

I totally can't understand where is the fucking HEALING thing here... yes the animation is pretty relaxing, a bit only. I guess I'll just watch the next episodes to give it a shot.Story, it's all about moe so I expect nothing, no plots. The scenery is top notch though.

The world famous - Mikuru Beam!

No comments:

Post a Comment