Friday, September 17, 2010

Fairy Tail - Episode 46

Clash at Kardia Cathedral
"Gekitotsu! Karudia Daiseidō" (激突!カルディア大聖堂)

I've been reading some Fairy Tail blog over wordpress.com and I found some horrible remarks about the show. Like it's really horrible that you don't want to watch it after you finish watching the first episode. Well those are the comments of the weabboes swarming all over the inturnetz. I blog this in the view point of a normal person not an otaku, how I have seen each episode that has been aired and blog it giving some comments and ugly rants about the show.

Set that aside I'll go straight on this weeks episode of Fairy Tail. The main highlight is Mystogun clash against Laxus. I have been waiting for this if you read my previous posts in FT's category. Well it seems that Mystogun is really no match with Laxus because his magic is all about illusions and violet stuff which reminds me of Katekyo Reborn's famous Rokudo Mukuro, the myst guardian of vongalacious bishounen.

I have read the spoiler tag on MAL's description of Mystogun is actually Edora's counterpart of Gellal. I don't much about the details of Edora deep-shit. I guess I really have to read the manga. He bears a lot of likeness of Gerard/Jellal but he denies his him but admits he knew that Jellal/ Gerard guy.

While on the midst of the fight at the Kardia Cathedral ... Natsu and Erza suddenly barge in like trash and start screaming Laxus. Mystogun suddenly went to panic-mode because he don't wanna be seen by Erza because he look-like Gerard. You get the idea. Leaving him off-guard gay Laxus grab the chance to attack him burning his scarf mask and be seen by Erza.

After being seen by Erza, Mystogun suddenly vanish into thin air. And ... cut the crap in the fighting scene! Erza's new outfit of Thunder Empress Armour is not shabby, a chinese style dress but the animation ruins it! But Erza's power is not on par of Laxus so she's actually no match with him so Natsu barge in again. They really love to get some dynamic entrance in this anime.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Thunder belt floating on air. It turns out to be that Erza should do it because she has this fucking armor that could resist the voltage of Body-Link magic from the thunder lacrima thingy. Next episode will be the Three Dragon Showdown, I didn't know that Laxus is also a son of dragon. Explain this!
That's one ugly Laxus you got there!
PS: Makarov will die :3?

No comments:

Post a Comment