Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The girl who didn't sell matches but was poor anyway

Haha as I expected, the last episode wasn't related to the story. But it was fun watching it anyway. In this episode, Ryoushi got himself a new admirer.



Introducing Himura Machiko!

She's a poor but diligent girl who works as a newspaper delivery man... err woman. She got fascinated to Ryoushi because of his two dogs and apartment, thinking he was rich. Then using her charms, she tries to win over Ryoushi's heart by seducing him.


She even risks her virginity as a token of thanks for saving her from the mobs.

I'll gladly take it!

After the turmoil caused by the earlier mobs, Ryoushi asks help from the Otogi Bank to make Machiko a tenant in the same apartment as him. Also giving her a welcome party as soon as she moved in.

And so Ookami-san no Shichinin no Nakamatachi concludes.



Review:

I've watched this from the start and it never fails to amaze me every single episode! The plot is very original, the characters are way too cute! The seiyuus acting on it are amazing.. All I can say is...I haven't had enough of it! Its clear that this anime will be remarkable as to SnS. There's gotta be a second season on production soon - it needs to! For those who haven't watched this it your damn loss. Ookami=WIN! Yey!

Okay, I let my emotions gone wild and made some stupid comments.

-EOF-

No comments:

Post a Comment