Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LoliComplex's Picks this Fall 2010

Since Kynte had revealed his top priorities, I might as well do the same and have my share of fresh anime XD And starting this fall, I'm hopefully gonna be active in blogging. I'll just leave everything to my ever-fragmented lackeys! *thumbs up*

So here are my pics!

Shinraku! Ika Musume! (Invasion! Squid Girl!)


Why did I pick this? Two words: LOLI...desu~ and as you might know I based most of my picks on that sole pretext. Another reason I picked this is the plot; I find it very interesting: bottom-dweller seeks revenge on pathetic human beings who pollute the seas. I'll be deciding this as my number one priority, hope I'll be enjoying this.

PS. Ika Musume's hair was a turn-off. Meh, what can I expect from a squid?

Otome Youkai Zakuro (Beast Maiden Zakuro)


Correct me if I'm wrong, I just translated it as it is. Honestly, I don't know why I picked this one - It just caught my attention. Considering JC Staff will be the one behind the productions. And few of the remarkable SEIYUUs will be acting on this anime, so why not?

MM!


Yes! another loli! XD and I can tell this anime will have a lot of moe~ fanservice (Be glad you perverts!) Well, you can assume that from the synopsis; a man suffering from masochism decides to visit a 'suspicious' voluntary club which can grant students' wishes for a "CURE", though I don't know what that 'cure' means.

Tegami Bachi -Reverse- (Letter Bee -Reverse-)


Its the sequel from the first series of Tegami Bachi. As seen in the preview on the last episode, I presume that they will go back in time in order to prevent Gauche from joining Reverse - an bad, bad organization. Anyhow, to hell with it. I'm gonna see more of Niche and Sylvette this October! XD

Yosuga no Sora

aww... aren't they cute? wait, aren't they siblings?!

An anime adaptation from from the adult visual novel from the same title. Finally! At last!! Although my excitement suddenly extinguished when I saw the trailer. I just despise excessive nudity when it comes to anime. Nevertheless, I look forward to it and in how they patch up different flags into a straight storyline.

Fortune Arterial


Another anime adaptation from an adult visual novel. This time its about a boy enrolled in an academy of female vampires. Just think of Vampire Knight, in harem mode! Frankly, I haven't played the game yet (and proabably never will) so I cannot give my expectations from this anime. Still, might as well watch it for goodness sake XD

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes


The story takes place in an imaginary world in "the Age of Detectives", where private detectives and phantom thieves overwhelm the cities. It's about four girls who aim to be great detectives. Heck, that's the weirdest plot I've ever heard in my entire life! ...well aside from those henshin films. Like my other picks, this is another adaptation. Only its not an eroge, much like the Higurashi and Umineko games. In addition, they look more like Saimoe candidates for 2011. Though I dunno what they will look like when its aired, or how the story goes. I might even drop this if this is a fail.

...there goes my top 6 picks. As for the others, I'll be double-checking just to make sure they're worth my time.


-Motto To Love Ru
-Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
-Kuragehime
-Agricultural Musume

No comments:

Post a Comment