Monday, September 20, 2010

Mitsudomoe episode 11

The current episode was... well... I don't have any great ideas to share, more like I don't have time to... because of those strenous loads of work. >A< ...but I'm not complaining about it ... I mean, its becoming a passion, or rather a bad habit so as to say. But then again since I'm quite busy I'll just have to point out things that made me LOL.


1. Mitsuba's I-cupped waist line


2. A masochist mother


3. Everyday skirt-flipping brats


4. Epic fail Gachi belt


5. Mitsuba and her delusions


...and lastly...

6. Preview of the final episode?



That took care of it. After this I'm back on debugging routines, syntax errors, and useless groupmates...God! give me back my youth! And fuck those case studies which had no relation to the subject matter. >_<>

No comments:

Post a Comment