Friday, September 17, 2010

Highschool of the Dead - Act 11

Dead Storm Rising

As the title say it ... it will be more bloody on the next episode if they bother to make a second season of this.

I need my orgybus scene T^T me cries. Anyway this is the second to the last episode of H.O.T.D and no fan-service as of this week's episode. It really suck not to have fansabisu animu when a series will come to an end. I wanna see more flopping bewbies! Set that aside, I'll just go straight to the highlight of the episode and I think that's rape-attempt of Takashi to Rei and Rei meet's Shidou-kun.

I wonder if the BD-release of this will add the prologue to sex scene? There is no scene like this on the manga. This is crazy. I wanna see some good hentai adaptation of Highschool of the Dead. I can't believe I finally said these crazy shits.

I'm so excited to see Busujima Saeko to go to action with her new sword but Madhouse might not continue the Highschool of the Dead even many people might petition to finish this just like what they did on Claymore. sigh.

Alice+Zeke= Dog costume warrior. 


She should have kill Shidou! he's pure evil! but I like his side that he allows orgy in the bus.
PS: I prefer the sub of Horrible sub than gg-fansub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment