Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fairy Tail - Episode 48

My Fairy Law is perfect! Why are guys still alive?!
It's been awhile right? Ok, since my dry eye syndrome is aching badly I'll make this one out short. Laxus has been defeated after Natsu deliver some fatal attacks. Meanwhile Grandeenay has visited Igneel and tell about Natsu uses his power across the board that he might die soon. This angered the fierce dragon Igneel. After being defeated by Natsu, Laxus gained his control and come back to his old self. Even so he still got expelled from Fairy Tail.
Thunder Dragon Slayer V.S Flame Dragon
I am quite impress how the animation went well on this week's episode. The fighting scene was very well made. I like the lighting and flame effects in the battle of Natsu and Laxus, in the prologue. But still Laxus body is still fucking messed up, In my opinion.
Ultear: She doesn't wear one!
Ultear is alive and it seems that she is working for some unknown guild who wants to resurrect Zeref and she just use Jellal for her plans. Plus, I have learned that Ultear is not wearing a pantsu or anything. You could see it on the image above. Laugh out loud.



Happy merchandise? Me want!
That's Mirajanne. She loves to henshin into horrible creature. Deal with it!


A dream come true?
Erza with her a la archangel outfit. Looks nice.



An extravagant festival for Fantasia. Everything looks so dazzling.
a message that means even if I can't see where you are, I'm always looking at you, Gramps








Tear Jerker
Love struck with that Smile <3

More screen captures here : http://bkextension.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment